Adaptil Calm Home Diffuser for Dogs (30 Day Starter Kit)

  • VET RECOMMENDED: Adaptil is the #1 Vet Recommended solution to help dogs adjust to challenging situations and curb stress-related unwanted behaviors.
  • DRUG-FREE SOLUTION: The diffuser emits an odorless pheromone that provides a strong signal of comfort and security to dogs.
  • CLINICALLY PROVEN: May be used to help reduce separation anxiety and fear of loud noises (thunderstorms/fireworks), increase focus during training sessions or adapt to new surroundings.
  • COVERS UP TO 700 SQ FT: To maximize effectiveness, replace the refill vial every 4 weeks and the diffuser head every 6 months.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: All dogs are unique, results may vary. (Note: packaging may differ slightly).

My Buddy has always been something of an obsessive licker. He would lick and pull the hairs on his paws till he got through to his skin, and then lick his skin bloody if I didn't catch him. I've tried a lot of things, including prednisone, vet-prescribed allergy treatments (expensive!) requiring a skin test, lab results, and custom allergy drops twice a day, and, of course, keeping him coned so he can't hurt himself. This is the first thing that's actually worked. It took a few days to kick in, and then he just stopped licking. Some time later I noticed he was licking again and sure enough, the diffuser had run dry. I'm sure it doesn't work for every dog, but it's made a huge difference in my Buddy's life. I live in a condo and a have two: one in the bedroom area and one for the rest of the place. We're building a larger house and there's no question in my mind that we'll have several diffusers sprinkled throughout the house. It's a life saver!

I honestly wasn't sure if this was actually working because the change was over such a long time that I didn't notice it until my dog's stress symptoms started to come back and I realized the diffuser was empty. Sometime within the 4 weeks of this diffuser being plugged in and paired with the collar, my dog went from biting at herself and creating hot spots and peeing on the floor every time I left the house to a relaxed, happy dog whose fur is growing back and no longer having accidents. I could not be happier with these products. It saved me from having to medicate my dog.

I had read comments about a smell, burning, and not working. I recieved this 2 days ago and plugged it for our new puppy. She had severe separation anxiety. Which you can expect since she wanted her momma. My puppy would not stop whining. If she wasnt being held she was whining. She could be right next to your foot and complete lose it whining. I have seen a HUGE improvement with in 30 minutes of plugging this in. The whining got less and less as the day went on. For bed she whined for 15 minutes instead of all night. Last night only 5 minutes of whining. Didnt whine when I woke up to be let out. She hated being outside. She would lose it outside. Today she wants to be outside to play and potty! As I am writing this she is laying in the grass soaking up the sun and enjoying it. I am seriously amazed by this product. I would reccomend this to anyone. I am not getting paid for this review, no incentive. Nothing. Just a happy customer with a puppy in our little family.

Excellent results! I was a sceptic, but my old dog's anxious barking at closed doors for hours stopped immediately. We're now on the first refill and I couldn't be more pleased.

Finally, two nights in a row of full sleep. Our senior dog (16 yrs) is suffering with Dimentia. She hasn't had a quiet night's sleep in nearly a month. Enter Adaptil. Our vet suggested it as he had great success using the spray post-op to ease the anxiety of pups coming out of anesthesia. We placed the diffuser in the outlet closest to her bed and we had positive results from first use. She's calm, significantly less barking in the night, no more pacing, and a full night's rest for us. Dimentia aside, our old girl is still active and healthy for her age. We're so happy to have Adaptil to help ease her through.

I have been using this product for about a week and I've seen a great difference in my 7mo old pitbulls behavior. Before he suffered from serious separation anxiety and would whine constantly when he was outside or in his kennel. He was also very hyper and would get super excited when he was out of the kennel to play. Since using the Adaptil defuser he was been so calm, and gentle with loving us and play with his toys rather than jumping and running us over to love on us. When inside his kennel at night he no longer whines, and sleeps very well. I would recommend this to at least give it a try. Its a Great price for the help it's given us and our precious puppy!

Adaptil and a milk derived protein, Zylkene, were recommended to me as more-natural, less-intense alternatives to prozac for my dog (CBD makes her hyper). From what I've read both are likely as not to work. I tried Adaptil first, and thankfully it worked. I haven't tried the Zylkene yet. I got the little spray bottle and the diffuser for my dog. I sprayed the spray in my truck, where she usually experiences some anxiety. I noticed and immediate difference. It's not that she wasn't still worried. It's just that it lost some of the urgency that it usually has. I plugged the diffuser in at home, and I didn't really notice anything immediately, but after a few days she is definitely calmer. This was such a huge relief for me. It's really been the only freebee that's worked in the almost 2 years I've spent working on conditioning her behavior to be a more calm relaxed dog. One thing I should point out is that the diffuser did not stop her normal barking. I doubt it would make a dent in the moments when she experiences high anxiety and becomes reactive, but it definitely makes her calmer on average which helps her recover faster and more completely from stressful experiences. This shouldn't be treated as an alternative to training, but if it works for you, it is a fantastic tool to get a little more sanity and aid in your training.

My dog has calmed down so much from the adaptil diffuser!! She used to be scared of her own shadow (not really but her fright of any noise was insanely sensitive and she got so scared all the time!!) She now roams freely almost completely without fear ans we are into diffuser no. 3. Adaptil is a pharamone given off by the lactating mother and greatly calms dogs who fear thunder fire works as they have become legal in more states now! And dogs with anxiety this will help tremendously!! Also my dog who was so sensitive to everything has greatly benefited from Adaptil! She was skiddish beyond skiddish before adaptil.

Simply amazing. Originally purchased to calm two adopted rescues Jack-Tzu pups. Both suffered from separation anxiety. The month prior to adopting, was a rough month for both. They were not destructive, by had lots of anxiety. In my desperation to help them assimilate, I started searching for solutions. When I came across Adapil, I was skeptical at first. Figured the results were nothing more than a placebo affect. Still, I was willing to give it a try. We have been using a combination of the defused and collars for three months. Simply amazing. After a few day, they were completely new dogs. I am completely convinced this is the real deal. Our vet completely endorses the product too. She was impressed that we had discovered this on our own - thanks Amazon. At any rate, the proof in in the pudding. As you get close to 30 days of use, you totally notice a difference. Add a fresh collar and a new defuser refill, and they are angles again. Simply awesome. Tip, the collars need to be snug. Not too tight though. The collar is activated by body heat. Also, some have noted that the defused gets hot. It does, but nothing of concern. However, for safety, the actual defuser should be replaced every three months. This is actually stated in the instructions no one reads - this includes myself. In the end, this product gave us our sanity back. Now that they are adjusting, we will like begin weaning them off Adaptil in the next few months. So grateful for this product.

works great for my not normal dog with excessive weird disorders. has been life changing for us. the spray and bandana however do nothing for him.

Comments